To whiten groin quickly and effectively there are several treatments available, such as bleaching creams, peels, chemical, radio frequency, microdermabrasion, or intense pulsed light, for example, which act by decreasing the excess melanin accumulated and return the natural skin tone.
Each treatment can be indicated for a bleaching light or intense, with the results achieved more gradually or quickly, in days, weeks or months, according to the needs of each person, therefore, the ideal is that they should be guided by a dermatologist or qualified professional to perform these types of treatments, after an evaluation of the skin and definition of the best method for each person.
The dark patches on the skin appear due to accumulation of melanin in your layers, mainly because of situations like hormonal changes, foliculites, inflammations and use of cosmetics, especially in individuals with genetic predisposition, and are very common in places of the greatest friction on the skin, such as in the groin and in the armpit.
1. Bleaching creams
There are a few options of bleaching creams to lessen the patches in the armpit since it contains active principles that despigmentam the skin:
- Hydroquinone: is a powerful active skin lightener is very useful to treat spots, melasma, freckles and hyperpigmentation by the sun, inflammation or dermatitis, for example. The most known brand is Clariderm, and its use requires some care, being important to the medical follow-up, it can make the skin more sensitive and cause dryness, itching and flaking;
- Acid retinóico: also known as Tretinoin, is an acid derived from vitamin A that acts deep in the skin, helping to reduce blemishes, increase collagen production and rejuvenate the skin;
- Kojic acid: it is a lightener that works by reducing the production of melanin, in addition to having an antioxidant effect, reducing inflammations, infections, and aging skin;
- Azelaic acid: it is also an acid effect on the control of the amount of melanin, by decreasing the darkening of the skin, and is also useful to decrease the oiliness of the skin and combat acne.
The creams are used 1 to 2 times a day, and promote results in about 2 to 4 weeks, which varies according to the intensity of the stain and the dose of the product, and so they should be bought in pharmacies with the guidance of the dermatologist. There are also other types of creams, such as adapalene, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, for example, that can be associated by dermatologist.
2. Chemical Peeling
Chemical peeling is a kind of aesthetic treatment made with acids at higher concentrations, with the goal of removing the most superficial layer of the skin, that contains imperfections and blemishes.
It is done in sessions, and the results can be seen from the second treatment session, which may require a total of 10 sessions for the optimal result is obtained. In this period it is advised the use of a good moisturizing cream, with sunscreen, since the skin is very sensitive.
Some examples of chemical peeling is widely used performed include acid mandélico, glycolic acid, salicylic acid or combination of acids, for example, and act not only to remove stains, but to smooth out scars, acne marks and rejuvenate the skin. Learn more about the benefits of chemical peeling and how to do.
3. Aesthetic treatments
There are options for aesthetic treatments that help to treat patches of skin that should be made in the office of the dermatologist, or in locations that are enabled for these treatments. Some options include:
- Intense pulsed light, is shown to remove dark spots on the skin especially caused by exposure to sunlight and to the ultraviolet rays;
- Microdermabrasion, which is a technique of exfoliation to cause the skin rejuvenation;
- Radio frequencyis a treatment that, in addition to whiten the skin, fighting sagging and smoothes wrinkles. Learn the benefits and risks of radio frequency.
During the course of these treatments, it is important to keep skin care for the effect to be more significant, such as wearing underwear that causes less friction, protect from the sun with sunscreen and treat infections, if they exist, such as fungal infections, for example.
4. Treatment natural
There are a few ways at home to whiten the groin, for being able to exfoliate the skin and have moisturizing and soothing. Some options include preparations made with baking soda, white clay and oats. Check out the recipes at natural ways to whiten groin and armpit.