The dye permanent, tonalizante and henna are some of the options for dyeing the hair, changing the color and cover the white hair. Most of the paints are permanent are more aggressive because it contains ammonia and oxidants, however, some brands produce inks permanent for your hair with less chemicals, without addition of ammonia, just check on the packaging.
While anyone can use the paints in their hair, are they natural or industrialized, it is not recommended to apply this type of product in children and in pregnant women. In these cases you should prefer natural paints prepared with teas like sage or beets, for example. Here’s how to prepare for these natural dyes.
Options of Paints for Hair
The main dyes for the hair are:
- Dye permanent: Changes the color of the wires and need to retouch at the root, when the hair grow, within 30 days. It is not recommended to apply the product under the hair already dyed by the risk of drying of the yarn;
- Dye tonalizante: does Not contain ammonia and only lightens hair in only 2 shades, lasting on average 20 washes;
- Dye temporary: it Is still weaker than the tonalizante and is only recommended to give more shine to the hair, lasts on average 5 to 6 washes;
- Tincture of Henna: Is a natural product that changes the color of the hair without changing the structure of the threads, but cannot lighten the hair, it lasts on average 20 days;
- Dye plant:it Is a natural product that must be applied in the hair salon, being effective to completely change the color and cover the white hair. Lasts about 1 month;
- Inks naturalinks prepared with teas, with great options for those who want more brightness and less white hair, without having to resort to chemicals. They last about 3 washes but can be used on a regular basis.
If you want to dye the hair, changing look, or just enhancing the beauty of your yarn, the ideal is to go to a hair salon so there are no unpleasant surprises as the hair get stained or resected, for example.
However, there are for sale in almost all supermarkets inks capillaries for home use. They can be applied at home, strictly following the indications coming in the brochure but even though it can be applied by the person, it is best that it is another person applying the product, with the aid of a comb to separate the hair stir by stir.
Care of the painted hair
Who has the hair painted with any type of product you should follow some precautions essential to ensure the brightness, the softness and the elasticity of the yarn, such as:
- Wash your hair when there is a need, always that it becomes the root with oily;
- Use products suitable for dyed hair or chemically treated;
- Use shampoo diluted in water, applying the product only on the root and wash the hair length only with the foam;
- Apply conditioner or mask on the hair, left to act for at least 2 minutes while combing the wires;
- Rinse hair with coldest water and, if desired, apply a small amount of cream in the comb at the length of the wires;
- Do a deep moisturizing mask at least 1 time per week.
On days you don’t wash the hair it is important to spray a little water with or without cream comb diluted, or serum, on the wires, separating stir by stir. Who has the curly hair or curly you can follow the same procedure, taking care not to break up the curls.
- Can I straighten the hair painted?
Yes provided that you have a lot of care to moisturize the wires at least every 15 days. You can bet on masks homemade, but it is good to at least every 2 months, do a hydration deeper in the beauty salon.
- If you do not like the color can I paint again?
The ideal is to wait about 10 days to dye it again the wires, it is not recommended to apply another dye on the same day. To avoid this kind of nasty surprise it is recommended to make the test of the flick, painting only a part of the hair and dry it to see the final result.
- How to know if my hair is very dry?
In addition to the appearance with frizz, volume, and lack of shine in the yarn, there is a very easy test that can indicate if the hair is healthy and properly hydrated. You can take a strand of hair that fell out and to hold in its extremities, pulling it out to check if the hair breaks in the middle or if he still has some elasticity. If le break is because it is very dry, in need of a treatment.
- I can dye your hair with food Coloring or crepe paper?
No, the food coloring is a dye that is not suitable for the hair and may not have the expected effect of smearing or damaging the wires. The crepe paper when wet, loose ink, and can dye the yarn, but leaves them completely spotted not indicate uses it for this purpose.
- Can I pass oxygenated water to dye your hair?
The oxygenated water despite to lighten the yarn dry a lot and it is not recommended to be applied directly on the hair, or mixed with massage creams. If you want to lighten the wires in the house, try to use the strong tea of chamomile.