Wear a bra that decreases the volume of the chest, keep the weight under control and do weight training exercise to raise the breasts are some tips that help you to decrease your breasts and stay with the breasts on top, without surgery.
Having big breasts can bring about health problems such as back pain and neck or back problems such as kyphosis, in addition to cause often evil be psychological and low self-esteem. Therefore, to decrease the size of the breasts and to keep it all above must:
1. Doing massages and using creams for firming
Massaging the breasts using moisturizing creams to the base of active principles that cause stress, such as tensine, or DMAE, is extra support of the breasts, and helps stimulate the production of collagen. Some examples of good creams to use can be Skin Plus Fluid Tenson, Dermatus or Aquatic Day, for example.
- Wear a bra reducer or sports
Wear a bra reducer or sports helps give the appearance of reducing the size of the sinus, at the same time it helps to support the breast better, giving more comfort and avoiding possible complications related to the weight of the breasts, such as back pain or back problems, for example. In addition, this type of bra also flattens the peio, reduces the volume and movements of the breast, thus helping to keep the breasts in place.
Most of the women with the big breast do not use the model and size of bra appropriate and the use of the bra wrong leads to a bad posture of the back and pressure on your shoulders and may even make the breast look larger, both flaccid and fallen. So it is important to follow the following tips at the time to buy a bra:
- A half cup size should be appropriate, because a cup small creates the effect of dual chest, while a large canopy does not hold properly the chest;
- The rim of the bra should always be just below the chest, and should be well situated between the breast and the ribs to sustain without hurting;
- The shoulder straps should be wide so that they can sustain well in the chest without hurting or cause a pressure in excess.
During pregnancy, it is also very important that the bra follow the changes of the body, mainly the gradual growth and the natural breast, and therefore it is recommended that if you do updates on the size of your bra between 2 and 3 months of pregnancy, after between 5 and 6 months and end between 8 and 9 months, where it will be necessary to choose bras for breastfeeding.
- Keep the weight under control and do exercises
Keep the weight under control is another fundamental point, because when there is increase in weight there is also the increase in the size of the breasts.
In addition, practicing bodybuilding and other exercises that require the use of bars and weights also helps to lift and make the breasts firmer. Some of these exercises can be:
- Bench press: this exercise can be done on machines or using bars and weights. To do this, simply lie down belly up and push the bar toward the ceiling, to work s muscles responsible for supporting the breast;
- Side vents and Flights: these exercises can be done on machines or with bars and weights, and in general consist of open and close the arms, thus strengthening the region of the trapezius and the pectoralis;
- Jump rope: this is an exercise very complete, which also help to burn fat, also helps to strengthen the pectoral and work posture.
- So as not to disrupt the posture and the back, you should only perform these exercises after talking with the instructor or personal trainer, so that he can indicate the best exercises for each case.
When it is necessary to reduction surgery
- The surgery to reduce the size and volume of the breasts, called reduction mammaplasty, is advised in women with constant pain in the back and in the neck with the trunk curved, due to the weight of the breasts.