The facial dark spots are a real nuisance: they are unsightly and certainly not enhance the beauty of our face. More and more women are suffering from this disorder, but many of them often do not know what exactly happens to the their skin. the facial dark spots are caused by excessive production of melanin that is not being distributed evenly on the skin ends up accumulating in all areas.
What are the main causes? The age, the side effects of hormone treatment or exposure to the sun without adequate sun protection are some of the factors that can provoke them with makeup removing tips from Pauldigo.
These annoying stains are difficult to remove, but there are creams and serums that can prevent their occurrence and to counter their worsening.
Here are some of the anti-stain treatments to choose to mitigate the dark spots of the face.
- anti-stain treatment for Garnier : With its highly concentrated formula of Vitamin C has an antioxidant and reduces the visibility of the spots, making it smoother and more radiant skin.
- Illuminating Serum anti-stain of Caudalìe : corrects facial blemishes and prevents their appearance.
- Capital Lumière: the day cream Clarins that reduces dark spots and makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Even Brighter: Concentrate Serum Eucerin which reduces discoloration and dark spots and brightens the complexion.
- Stain-Depigmentingof Lierac: is a gel that smoothes out blemishes and prevents their appearance even skin tone.
- Defence B-Lucent to Bionike: a protective cream that balances the production of melanin defending the skin against the risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Idéalia Proby Vichy is a concealer that acts and treats the facial dark spots.
- Rilastil Anti-Taches: a day cream that reduces the formation of stains.