Honey is an ingredient used in our food as to promote beauty.
Honey has many properties that are good for our skin.
It moisturizes, cleans, makes a natural exfoliation on the skin in addition to combat acne and blemishes.
It has been used in Egyptian and Greek cultures in cosmetics to a young face and hydrated.
See also: homemade Smoothing with powdered milk and honey
Today we can still make use of this powerful product to remove stains of the face. How? Let’s see!
Properties of honey on your skin:
Honey contains vitamins and minerals that help to keep the moisture of the skin. Also, honey promotes a strong cleaning thanks to its natural enzymes that eliminate toxins. Still, it acts as a natural scrub to contain sugar. But unlike other, honey is natural exfoliation and hydration still produces.
Mel also combat acne and blemishes so common on the skin. This due to the hydrogen peroxide that favors clean of impurities and prevents the entry of other bacteria.
Lemon and honey mask to remove stains of the face
Honey along with the lemon has the ability to lighten the skin, combating the deepest spots. The lemon is astringent and helps to close the pores, clearing up the face.
See also: homemade Astringent: the 4 best recipes
Purpose: to remove stains of the face
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons organic honey
How to make:
- You should mix the juice of 1 lemon 2 teaspoons with honey to make a homogeneous paste and compact.Then apply on the face, in the stained area and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the skin and apply your sunscreen to prevent the rays of the Sun.
- Repta the process 1 time a week, to make results more visible.
Meet: products and effective treatments to whiten skin
Yogurt and carrot mask:
Carrot helps to close the pores and the yogurt promotes hydration.
Goal: Remove skin blemishes and treat acne
- 1 Carrot
- Middle plain yogurt
How to make:
- Tap the carrot and yogurt in a blender.Then place it over your face and let stand for 20 minutes.
How to prevent stains on the skin:
Although there are procedures to remove skin blemishes, it would be interesting to prevent them. You can do this by:
- Protect yourself from sunlight-stains appear many times due to exposure to the Sun without any protection.Apply sunscreen at least factor 30. Use it both on sunny days, like on cloudy days. Also, the night, it’s important that you protect yourself, because of lamps that can burn your skin.
- Clean your skin (deep facial homemade).
- Moisturize your skin wherever possible.
- Drink lots of water (5 great ways to drink more water).
- Eat well.
Anyway, our skin is very sensitive and the way we take care of it reflects directly on it.