Bactericidal, antifungal and natural high power moisturizing – these are the main reasons why you must use coconut oil on the skin.
Coconut oil on skin, in hair, on the body. Not lacking in utilities, this product is multifaceted and that will allow you to replace many of the articles of beauty that you are currently using.
It is not by chance that several beauty brands have already surrendered to this ingredient: coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and antifungal effects, acts as an excellent moisturizer and has the ability to penetrate properly into the deeper layers of the skin, allowing you to heal injuries, promote the elasticity, help in the healing process, and even treat acne.
In addition, it smells divinalmente well!
One of the main secrets of success is the presence of lauric acid, which exhibits numerous advantages:
- Penetrates extremely quickly through the pores of the skin, facilitating the entry of essential oils and other bioactive compounds. That is, it is an excellent vehicle carrier for massages and hidratações body deep;
- Due to its antioxidant action, it helps in fighting aging, preventing formation of wrinkles;
- Gives the skin softness and lubrication, in addition to preserving the natural elasticity;
- Prevents stretch marks if used locally and daily by pregnant women;
- Assists in the fight against acne due to its anti-inflammatory action and antibacterial;
- Reduces skin inflammations.
COCONUT OIL IN THE SKIN – 10 UTILITIES AMAZING!
But if you are looking for concrete ways of applying coconut oil on the skin, we will show you 10 good examples, that will leave her amazed!
1. REMOVER MAKEUP
Nor mascara waterproof will resist to the coconut oil.
Can be applied directly on the face or with a cotton pad.
2. TO PREVENT AND IMPROVE SPOTS ON THE SKIN
If you apply coconut oil on the skin may also be to prevent the appearance of stretch marks. This product also works to soften scars and blemishes on the skin.
It’s a long process, but that results and is much cheaper than some of the more conventional treatments.
3. AID IN HAIR REMOVAL
Instead of shaving cream or soap, the bet on the coconut oil, which softens the hairs and facilitating the cutting with the blade, in addition to moisturize the skin.
As it is antimicrobial, it also helps against possible infections.
4. AS SANITISER FACIAL
The cleaning power of coconut oil in the skin is prefect for those who have oily skin. We left a homemade recipe:
- Apply a generous amount of coconut oil on your face still dry and massage with a delicacy and attention for about 3 to 5 minutes;
- Let the oil rest on your skin for 10-20 minutes;
- Moisten a washcloth in warm water and remove the oil from the rest;
- Apply your face moisturiser, mixing a bit of coconut oil to a perfect final touch!
5. AS FACIAL SCRUB AND BODY
The own fatty acids that make up coconut oil have already been working as renovators phones, but the power of exfoliation can be enhanced with a simple recipe: mix coconut oil with sugar, or oatmeal, or granules of coffee, and massage the skin.
6. TO SOOTHE AND SOFTEN DRY HANDS
The ideal is to apply the coconut oil on the skin when you have more time available.
Spread well through the hands and rest for 15 to 20 minutes, shaking once in a while.
7. TO PREVENT STRETCH MARKS
Pregnant women are found in coconut oil an excellent ally for the prevention of stretch marks, because it allows the elasticity of the skin and, as a consequence helps to reduce the risk of appearance of stretch marks.
8. AS SOOTHING LOTION POST-SOLAR
Due to its soothing properties and soothing, coconut oil is an excellent lotion post-solar.
In addition to avoid that peel the skin, helps to prolong the tan; as well as allows you to treat and decrease the stinging of sunburn light.
9. AS A DEODORANT
The coconut oil can act as a deodorant because it is antibacterial – fighting bacteria that causes unpleasant odor to the armpit after sweating, and hydrates the skin.
10. AS ILLUMINATOR FACIAL
Simply apply a small amount of coconut oil on the apples of your cheeks. So simple!
And now, going to start using coconut oil in their routines?
Coconut Oil Uses For Hair
Top 7 Benefits of Babassu Oil
7 Best Effective Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Clarifying Salt Mask
Water Helps a 42 Year Old Woman Look 10 Years Younger …
The State of GMOs Part I: Seeds, Lies and Deception (it’s …
Lemon Peel – 33 Essential Uses
Minimize Pore size Naturally
common sense guidelines for using doTerra essential oils …
Powder ,Cream Blush
10 tips for prolonging your tan
Styling Adventures: Flexi Rod Set on natural hair
Slim & Sculpted Arm Workout for Women (10 Minutes)
The Awesomeness of Aloe Vera
Apply Coconut and Essential Oil on Your Hair to See …
Coconut Oil Can Make You Look 10 Years Younger If You Use …
How To Put Coconut Oil In Your Hair To Stop It From Going …
USE COCONUT OIL AND BAKING SODA AND LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER